Bownet’s Big Mouth® has become the most reliable baseball training net in the industry. Used more than any other training net on the market today.
Extremely durable construction and design means The Big Mouth can take a serious work-out time after time.
The Big Mouth stands 7x7 and collapses into a manageable carrying case making it perfect for practice anywhere, and with a set-up time of only 90 seconds it means less hassle and more time to play.
See why Coaches, Teams, and Players everywhere all use Bownet’s Big Mouth.
- Big 7' x 7' dimensions
- No tools needed and sets up in 90 seconds
- Comes complete with net, ground frame, 2 stakes and composite Bow Poles
- Comes with zippered carrying bag with straps included
- Can be used in place of a catcher - great for pitching practice
- Durable and Stable, weigh's 16.5 lbs
- The perfect soft-toss net for any age group, t-ball to college kids
- Optional Strike Zone target available for pitching practice
Warning Read CA Prop65 label before using net (white label on all nets)
Click here to Download Set-Up Instruction PDF