Practice punts and kicks in your backyard, on the sidelines, or on the field with Bownet's Portable SoloKicker Practice Net. Reliability, portability and strength make the SoloKicker the resonated training net among Division One University Football Teams such as USC, UCLA, Notre Dame and more in improving kicking and punting techniques. The SoloKicker gives outstanding reliability and strength to absorb impact from a running kick while still allowing room for the kicker to continue running. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses football energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact. The original BOW-poles and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute weight across the bottom base to prevent tipping during all weather conditions. Leave more time to practice with a net that sets up in 60 seconds without the use of tools or guide wires. The net has rubber non-marking feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor. When practice is over, collapse the SoloKicker and place into the provided manageable roller bag for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- Portable Solo Kicker Pro net engineered to help improve kicking and punting techniques and is designed to allow the kicker to continue running past the kick
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses football energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 180 seconds with no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes Solo Kicker netting, ground frame, BOW-poles, and carrying bag for easy portability and storage. easy portability and storage
Warning Read CA Prop65 label before using net (white label on all nets)